The last thing you want to deal with on a cold Southwest Michigan winter day is a breakdown of your heating system. There’s no need to worry because BOSS Services technicians are experienced with a wide variety of different heating systems and are skilled in furnace repairs for any make or model. Whether you need heating services on your boiler, heat pump, or gas furnace, our honest & reliable technicians will get your house warm and toasty in no time at all.
What Are the Signs that You Need Heating Repair in Southwest MI?
During the frigid Michigan winter, your furnace works full time to keep your family warm and comfortable. If you notice any of the following signs, your heater may be needing repair or maintenance. These signs should not be ignored, because doing so could threaten your comfort as well as create costlier repair bills.
- Unusual Noises: Any noises that you do not typically hear your heater making could be signs of an underlying issue. These noises can include bangs, rattles, hums, groans, and buzzes, and in most cases, the noises will start and stop with the starting and stopping of the furnace.
- Low Heat Level: If your heater is failing to adequately heat your home or if the vents are blowing out cool air, it is typically a sign that there is something wrong with the system.
- Short Cycle Time: Short cycling is the process in which the furnace turns off and on again multiple times throughout the day. Because the fan motor and other furnace components use a lot of energy constantly stopping and starting, this signals a furnace issue.
- Low Airflow: An issue with the fan or a blockage in your heating system will decrease the flow of air that goes through the ducts, making it hard for the furnace to heat your home.
The Benefits of Maintainig Your Heater
Getting regular maintenance on your heating system has a number of benefits. These include:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower heating bills
- Less likely to require emergency repairs
- Extend the lifespan of your heater
- More comfortable home
Southwest Michigan Heating Services
At BOSS Services, we provide both heating and air conditioning services to Southwest Michigan homeowners. Our highly trained team of professional HVAC technicians work on gas furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and more, and we service all makes and models of heating systems. Here are a few of our different heating services:
- Air filter repair and replacement
- Baseboard heating
- Adjustment and cleaning of blower components
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Code compliance
- Belt check
- Energy efficiency analysis
- Indoor air quality improvement
- Filter maintenance program
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Duct cleaning and ductwork
- Electrical connection inspection
Why Choose BOSS Services?
When you choose the experts at BOSS Services for your heating repair needs, we have a number of guarantees that we include with our service. These include valuing your home, valuing your safety, valuing your satisfaction, valuing your time, energy savings, “no lemon,” workmanship, and a 5-year no breakdown guarantee.
If you are ready for quick, professional heating services, call BOSS Services at (269) 468-6682.